Do you want to have a say in what happens at your surgery?
Do you want to know more about what is happening at your surgery and the health care at your community?
Do you want to encourage others to live healthily?
Grovelands Medical Centre now have limited spaces available for Patient Participant Group.
The role of the PPG includes:
- being a critical friend to the practice
- advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services
- encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health
- carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
- organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- regular communication with the patient population
- Regular tea and coffee meetings
If you are interested, please complete our short registration form and someone will contact you from the surgery.
We look forward to having you involved and hearing from you!