Please note that we will be continuing with our Covid precautions until we get a further update regarding rules surrounding the NHS.
So until further information received, please continue to:
- Wear your mask in the surgery
- Use hand sanitiser on entering the surgery
- Keep distance when in the surgery
- Arrive no longer than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Avoid attending routine care when you have Covid
- Tell us if you have Covid symptoms or are Covid positive before entering the surgery
This way we can keep all patients safe including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak.